Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas countdown : 14th of December - $75 off my vintage celluloid brooch bouquet UTTERLY VINTAGE

You won't find it anywhere else. At least I tried to search it high and low (just because of my vain curiosity) and couldn't find anything like this. Not too surprised, though, as I know too well  how hard to find these kind of vintage jewellery and how expensive they are. I am having two bouquets of this type now, the other one is a posie and I am sure I will not be able to make this type anymore.

This is a large tear drop bouquet with vintage lacey cellluloid brooches and earring with crackle glass pearl beads and handwired lucite flower beads.


AND this baby is on offer today!


We offer $75 off this brooch bouquet today!


Simply check it out and pay with paypal leaving me a message in the 'message to seller' window with the code UTTER15ADVENT to receive $75 refund through Paypal. Offer ends 00:01 (GMT) December 16th so if you want the bouquet please make sure you grab it today - If you check it out after 00:01 (GMT) December 16th it'll be on full price! 

You can find it here  :
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84058995/today-only-75usd-off-shown-price-brooch



1 comment: