Friday 17 June 2011

ROCK N ROLL BRIDE

This is unreal but I am so excited I need to share...
Rock 'n Roll Bride - the huge,special, brilliant and unique UK wedding blog which I have admired for quite a while - used one of the photos of a shoot we did recently in their blogpost today Post It Notes – 17th June 2011: Posing and Poise


The whole shoot will be featured on Rock 'n Roll Bride next week!!!! Yay!
Thank you Rock 'n Roll Bride!!!!

I am also grateful I had a chance to get to know and work with these lovely and talented members of the Team:
Helen from Cats Whiskers Cake Design
Andrea from Andrea Ellison Photography
Mandy from Saddleworth Shindigs
Claire from Claire Penn Photography
Jo from Jo Rutherford Photography
Hannah from Makeup by Indi
Amelia from Blue Velvet Vintage Store
Simon from Willington Hall (Venue)
Amy from Honey Pie Boutique (Dresses)

Thank you all for your hard work and brilliant collaboration to make this shoot come true! Love you all
xx

PS: Please come back to my blog to check out upcoming features on each team member. All are so amazing and I must thank to my lucky star that put me on their path the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment