Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Saturday, 13 March 2010
So to freshen up our memories , here are the rules:
* Every month I will post a giveway, free entry for all my blog readers - time and date will vary.
* The last day to enter this March Giveaway is March 20th 2010
* It's easy to enter and there is no limit of the number of your entries
*What you need to do is very simple :
- Visit my blog and leave a comment in your favorist post - come back here and let me know (1 entry)
-Visit my etsy store, leave a comment here to tell me what you would like to see more in my shop or what you would like to see in my shop but couldn't find (1 entry)
-Follow my blog or follow me on twitter, leave a coment here to let me know (2 entries)
- Link this giveaway in your blog post, tweet about it on tweeter or facebook it, leave a comment here to let me know (2 entries)
- Write a shot paragraph, post the picture to feature this giveaway in your blog, leave a comment to let me know (3 entries)
* The winner will be randomly chosen amongst the entries
IMPORTANT! Please leave your email adress so I can contact you if you win. Or you can convo me on Etsy to let me know your email address.
Hope you have fun and good luck!
Thursday, 11 March 2010
Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Friday, 5 March 2010
Orange and Blue
And below are some of my favorite photos from his collection. What an amazing talent!
The white and gold colours are combined together gracefully and I love that it'd be so easy to match. To give the bouquet a brighter look, I added some white cockle and bubble shells and on that beautiful flower cluster shine a huge gold ribbon water lily as a focal point with its center full of white cultured pearls and crystals. Dreamingly scattered throughout the bouquet are gold glass pearls and gold cultured pearls. The gold tone petals of the water lily brooches and those glass and cultured pearls catch the light superbly they will make the bouquet shimmering beautifully under the sun or under the light when you walk down the aisle.
To finish the bouquet off, I wrapped the handle with white satin ribbon, gave it a beautiful white lace backing and add a huge dreamingly sparkling gold sheer ribbon bow with a stunning vintage button in the middle.
For the groom, I made this boutonniere to match. Again, it's a combination of a Sarah Coventry's water lily earring, two bubble shells and some gold glass pearls. I also added some artificial grass and some dry reindeer moss for a graceful natural look.
I was so happy with the material I used to make this set that I started to collect more Sarah Coventry's vintage brooches and earrings. Why I didn't notice her beautiful jewellery before???