Monday 28 December 2009

TESTIMONIAL

I just love it so much whenever a bride send me photos from her real wedding that I made flowers for. Here is the bridal package I made for Katie from NSW Australia :


and here are some photos she sent me recently. She said the professional taken photos are yet to come but here are some that her friend took of the wedding. I found them beautiful!









and here is what she said in her generous feedback for me in my Etsy store:

...where do I start. Lynn was absolutely amazing. throughout the entire process of customizing the bouquets to receiving the gorgeous finished package. Lynn sent me photo's every couple of days so i could see how she was doing. She was in constant contact every step of the way, when the packages arrived from the UK to Australia, they we're in perfect condition. I LOVE my wedding package, i cant wait for the wedding day so i can see it all come together.
Lynn is amazing at what she does.
extremely talented and trustworthy, you will get more than you could imagine....beautiful creations! thankyou so much Lynn....
I am so happy for her when I read her email, she said the wedding day was perfect!
Katie, thank you for your kindness and for your beautiful photos. I wish you both a wonderful new life of which you will enjoy every day every hour every minute, much love and happiness forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment