Friday 13 November 2009

FRIDAY FOLKSY FINDS


Have you ever shopped on FOLKSY? If not you should start doing so. There you will find all great quality and unique handmade items from the UK. You will love it. Promised! I decided I will window shop around FOLKSY and post my finds here every Friday in my FRIDAY FOLKSY FINDS posts.
Look at my treasury above from top left corner (clockwise!)

Aren't they terrific???! If you like what I found, drop in the shops to see more beautiful items from great artisants and show some love in your comments :-) Thanks a lot for stopping by. See you next friday :-)!!!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful, thankyou and what a super blog I love it, thankyou for the feature xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature - it's great to be beside such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete