Friday 6 February 2009

NOSTALGIA...

Look what I found when I was tidying up my stash today! I made these last summer and I actually called them 'summer roses'. Now looking at them again, I found them more 'spring-like'. That was the first time I tried my luck with clay and now they brought back to me so many memories of my crafting path, humble and proud, sweet and bitter...
Looking at them with my critical eyes I honestly thought they're not bad for a first try. So I listed them again in my etsy with a sale price.Hope they will bring a little bit of my love to someone out there. If you read this post and want to buy them just convo me and mention this blog to get extra $5 off.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12860329

1 comment:

  1. Oh my golly how stinkin cute are those and HEY! Thanks for the tip on makin the bows all curly…never knew how to do that!! So cute!!!mini hat feather hair clip

    ReplyDelete